(as of Oct 02,2018 09:30:59 UTC – Details)
THE RAZOR-LITE EDC IS THE SHARPEST, STRONGEST, EASIEST TO USE, REPLACEMENT RAZOR-BLADE KNIFE AVAILABLE!
- Blades change safely and easily at the push of a button
- Black-oxide coated blade holder provides the support of a standard knife
- Japanese 420J2 stainless razor-blades are heat treated and hand finished to a shaving-sharp edge
- Double molded Grivory handle features rubberized TPR inserts for a non-slip grip, even when wet
- Double sided thumb stud allows easy, one-hand opening
- Includes replaceable pocket clip that is contoured to be an integral part of the grip
- Comes complete with six replacement blades. Replacement blade packs are sold separately
Razor-Lite EDC is available in three colors and two sizes.
OUTDOOR EDGE KNIVES AND TOOLS — MAKE THE CUT
With state-of-the-art production processes, the sharpest steels, precise heat treatment, and hand craftsmanship, Outdoor Edge offers quality knives and tools that deliver excellent longevity and value. Every product is designed in their Denver headquarters at the foot of the Rockies and continually improved upon through extensive field-testing throughout Colorado and beyond. These harsh, rugged environments ensure Outdoor Edge products meet rigorous performance standards. For 30 years, this has been the Outdoor Edge Story.EASY TO USE – One hand deployment. Blades easy to replace with the push of a button
EVERYDAY CARRY – Replaceable pocket clip that is integrated into the handle for a comfortable grip
SUPERIOR BLADES – Razor-sharp, heat treated, hand finished 44J2 stainless steel replaceable blades. 3.0-inch Razor-Lite EDC comes with 4 blades, and 3.5-inch model includes 6
NON-SLIP GRIP — Lightweight and sturdy Grivory handle with rubberized TPR handle inserts
ADDITIONAL REPLACEMENT BLADES SOLD SEPARATELY – 3.0-inch knives require Model RR30-6 and 3.5-inch require Model RR6